Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

How can you create custom iTunes Visualizers?

Old 07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Default How can you create custom iTunes Visualizers?

Okay, So I seen this video of a song playing in iTunes and it had the iPod commercial people dancing. you know where they are silhouettes and all you can see is their headphones and iPod. So I thought this was a visualization made so I searched for it. but then realized it was just the commercial playing in iTunes. it gave me the idea to make this myself. Anybody ever make a visualization and if so can you give me some hints? If this ain't possible is there anyway to play a video while watching something like the iPod commercial people dancing? I've tried using Quartz Composer just now but When it comes to importing a clip nothing plays, Can anybody help me with that too? Tutorials would be helpful. thanksI'm not asking how to make the commercial using a greenscreen and vegas. What I want to do is use that footage thats already made by apple as a visualization in iTunes. If you start up iTunes on a Mac and or windows, you can go to view, visualizer and choose a visualization. I want a custom one of the dancing ipod people so when i play a song they are dancing to the song. then when I play another song they are dancing differently to that song.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Default How can you create custom iTunes Visualizers?

you need a Green Screen and Sony VegasI'm not sure how much the Green Screen will cost you, a giant green cloth should do itSony Vegas will run you about $200
Old 08-28-2009, 10:32 PM

If you like visualizers and want to make them free you can do them for winmedia player or some similar programs...
The other option is to download the software you need.../trail versions etc. - sony vegas is really cool