Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

please i need someone's help?

Old 07-20-2009, 09:43 AM

Default please i need someone's help?

i ordered this diet pill online, it says its all natural. its called the "pepper pill" or " La Jiao Shou Shen" it has been imported from china, i cant read what it says on the box becuase they are all in chinese. I tired online to see if there was any information about the pill, but there isint .. if someone could help me i wanna know if it has risks, if its safe... thank uThank you guys... i recently broke my phone so i cant take a pcture of the box but i found some pictures on the internethttp://www.alcamsatcam.com/r/biber-hapi-ile-kalici-zayiflama-yag-eritici-hap-mb13379_ea5c3409b704752c5fbf8e32fa544618_r1.jpghtt p://images.gittigidiyor.com/1634/16349215_0.jpgif ANY 1 has any clue please answer

There's a website that can translate different languages for you. Try this:http://www.athropolis.com/translate.htm

before you take any of those pills you HAVE TO READ all of this artical to make an informed choice if you should take them...http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/10110/women/diet_pills_tremendous_temptation_huge_frauds.htmlp ersonally, i would not take them! see this bit...* Kava Kava stop sales. Health Canada launched a public warning that this herb, found in supplements and sometimes in food is under suspicion. Its consumption was linked to liver disfunction and toxicity. FDA warned that the Kava extract is delivered under many other names which are difficult to find on the label (kava, kava kava, kava-kava, kava root, kava-kava root, kavain, kava pepper, kavapipar, kawa, kawa kawa, kawa pepper, kawapfeffer, maori kava, rhizoma di kava-kava, ava, ava pepper, ava root, awa, gea, gi, intoxicating pepper, intoxicating long pepper, kao, Piper methysticum, Macropiper Latifolium, Piper inebrians, Malohu, maluk, meruk, milik, kew, Rauschpfeffer, sakau, tonga, Wurzelstock, yagona, yangona, yaqona, yongona).

If you can take a picture if the box and i'll try to translate it for youEDIT: Hmmm i've never heard of using red pepper as a form of diet pill, and as i can not read the label i strongly recommend that you don't take them. I guess what it intends to do is what chinese call 排毒 literally means detoxicating, and it basically errr... make you crap yourself. So don't risk getting diarrhea or something over some pills you got off the internet, if you really want to use them i sugesst you ask your doctor or local pharmacy

The "pepper pill" is meant to be made from cayenne pepper which speeds up the metabolism of the body.If it was 100% natural then there should be no problems unless you have a reaction to peppers?But as you can't understand what it says I advise you not to take any until it does. I also advise you not to order stuff on the internet. For all I know these pills could be sub FDA standard. You best bet is to scan what the box says and post it online so we can see what it says.