Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Hardware
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

How to Transfer photos from iphone to samsung s8?

Old 10-24-2017, 05:51 PM

Default How to Transfer photos from iphone to samsung s8?

I am a Indoorswoman, I love watching TV in the dormitory. My iPhone 5 is too small for me, so I want to change a big screen, the phone is suitable for watching video. I understand the samsung s8 in the mobile phone store, which gives me good feeling. I decided to buy a samsung s8. But my old mobile phone has been used for more than three years, the cell phone store a lot of contacts, if let me one after another to save them in the new phone, it is not realistic, is there a simple way?

Method to Transfer photos from iphone to samsung s8:

Phone to Phone Transfer is a software to deal with the data for the purpose of mobile phones. It can effectively deal with various data processing problems, such as backup, delete, and so on. At the same time, it can transfer files between mobile phones in two different systems, for example, from the iOS system to the Android system. The process is very simple and convenient. Just take a few steps to make it. In addition, it can transfer all kinds of data, such as contacts, SMS, video, music, etc…

More info;

Transfer Contacts from Samsung S3/S4/S5/S6/S7 to S8

Old 10-25-2017, 01:34 PM

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer photos from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+ by using this tool.

Related: Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung S8/S8+
Old 12-08-2017, 06:58 PM

Transferring information utilizing a wired association starting with iphone will Samsung universe S8.
1. Interface those iphone of the USB connector that goes for the universe S8.
2. Sit tight for the universe S8 on sync for What's more read the accessible files on the iphone.
3. Select next looking into your universe S8 Also select the thing that content with transfer:.