Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Fashion & Accessories
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

AM I WEIRD AND STRANGE?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM

Default AM I WEIRD AND STRANGE?

Your Open QuestionShow me another » Am i weird and strange?i hate most ppl////////i hate eating....i hate going outi like to dress in goth/lolita/pink/anime-costumesmy most fav songs are in russian........i hate rap,hip hop,country,most pop,most rock...(exception barbie girl)i like to play with barbie....(im almost a colleger)sometimes when i dont have a boy barbie doll, i shave the hair off the girl ones....i stopped doing that though....i was running outta barbies...i like emo poetry..........i like to go to this site "hotline to hell" and write to the hell girl (she's real) go check it out for urself...i luv animei hate..........foodi dont like to talk to anyone in schooli wanna go to harvardi skip baths few times(last time i washed my hair was in 10 days)im failing calculusi went to harvard summer school (yes-THE harvard)i despise popular fashion diva type girlsi cause my parents great distress.......im lazyi am obsessed with anything imported from japan......i want to be japaneseyoutube is my best friendi read anime when i go to the bathroomsometimes i feel too lazy to eat or drink even tho im starvingim a loner.......bit of a nihilist........or extentialist......i like writing mean/ funny/weirdo things to ppl on yahoo answersAm i strange?

STRANGE yes ,but that what makes you you.

I have only found 2 strange things about you: 1. YOU DON'T LIKE FOOD!!!! C'mon, who doesn't like food? ehhhh? and 2. You seem to WANT to be strange, and hey that's fine but I mean who really cares if you're strange, you are who you are you don't have to put a label on everything you are and/or do-which is what you seem to describe yourself as in every aspect of your question.

Well you sound like a, ya like wierd.I bet you are ugly too.

u are very unique not many people can tell them that much about themselves. i think u sound cool, you would be cool to hang out with