Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Fashion & Accessories
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

How do I put all of my windows movie maker videos in the same column?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM

Default How do I put all of my windows movie maker videos in the same column?

OK i have a big problem whenever i import videos on wmm they don't show up at the same time. Like today i imported 7 videos i was going to put together in a video but when they loaded only one showed up and i had to sort through all of these files to find the other ones and work on them. Is there any way I could get all my videos to show up at the same time in a more convinient fashion?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM

Default How do I put all of my windows movie maker videos in the same column?

Now, your question is a little bit confusing here ... you asked for your 7 videos to show up "at the same time?" WMM is not designed that way, it is designed to play the video clips one after the other .. say one clip last 60 seconds, then the 2nd clip will play thereafter and then the 3rd and so on.on the video row, you're suppose to line the video clips one after the other to the right. I'm not saying you don't know this, i'm just saying it is the logical sequence wherein WMM will play all the imported clips which are dragged to the story board.now, maybe you know this already .. the next row is the audio/music and the 3rd row is the credits and titles.hope this helps you out ..