Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Fashion & Accessories
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Poll: do you agree or disagree with these statements?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM

Default Poll: do you agree or disagree with these statements?

1: squirrels will take over the planet some dayDisagree (it'll be the chipmunks fer suuree)2: garden gnomes are alive aliens imported from marsAgree (that's why the neighbors put em out, they make good spies)3: miley cyrus and the jonas brothers are murderers of music (in a bad way)Disagree...okay no I agree, but I like them.4: Axl Rose (from 1986-1994) was totally hotAgree (with those american flag spandex shorts?? h*ll yeah!)5: emo isn't only a fashion stement, it's a way of lifeAgree (in the defense of the emos)6: love is the slowest form of suicideDisagree/Agree (good love nah, but that awesome love that hurts no matter what, yeah)7: screw x-box and wii; nintendo 64 pwnsAgree!8: your teachers cofee contains some hard drugs (if you're a student)Agree 9: money can't buy hapiness, but money can buy ice cream (which is pretty close)Disagree (money can buy happiness...for the most part)10: you hate when people find something and then they say "it's always the last place you look" of course it is, why would you keep looking for something after you find it.Agree (duh)11: you hate it when you're at the bus stop and someone is running towards you, when they reach the bus stop, they ask you "has the bus come yet" ... it's like.... wow... YEEEEAAAAH.... that's why i'm still standing here *note the sarcasm*Disagree (only cuz I don't ride the bus. I drive)12: you hate it when people say "life is too short" .... ummm life is the longest thing you do, how is it short?....Disagree (It may be the longest thing we do, but why can't it last longer?? Cause it is the best thing we do. It should go on forever)13: you hate it when you see people who are willing to search the entire house for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and turn it on.Disagree (If you have like DirecTV like me...you need the remote to do a ton of stuff)14: you hate it when people say while watching a film "did you see that!!??!!" ... no loser, i payed 12$ to stare at the floor.... *note the sarcasm*Agree (unless of course I'm on a date, then I'm prolly not watching, so them asking is perfectly okay)15: you hate it when people say"can i ask you a question?" .... weel didn't rlly give me a choice there... did ya...Disagree (it warns you that something big is about to kick you in the a**)16: you hate it when you walk through a store and see a product box that says "new and improved" ... well, which is it? ... if it's new, there's never been anything like it before, and if it's an improvement, there was something like it before, couldn't have been newAgree (now that you point it out)17: potatoes can talk (only the raw ones though)Agree (like the one Joey made to look like Joe Peshie on Full House haha)18: the lightsabers will be the next great inventionDisagree (my best friends boyfriend tried to make one, and he is insanely smart...but he still failed)19: me (meaning Fea G) am uber special ... but my name means ugly in spanish... but it's not pronounced the same way... but it also means goddess of war, hateful, vengeance) .... hehe im eeevil...... im gonna go jump off the roof now Agree (You are uber special, and you have way too much time on your hands lol)

Good question I really like it. 1. Squirrels already took over the planet on June 6 1981. Most leaders of countries are at least 10% squirrel. I myself am 4% squirrel. 2. I agree. Garden gnomes are actually trevellers of both time and space, and they come here to be where they have been. They are part of an alien race, to see what they have seen. 3. I agree. Cyrus should have stopped with Billy Ray and the Jonas brothers are wax robots. 4. Umm Axl Rose in that time frame was awesome, yes. 5. I am not emo but I hate tickle me Elmo. 6. Wow are you standing on a ledge? Love is All. Ignorance is the slowest form of suicide. I like your bravery with your questions though. 7 I am old school and like playstation.8. True, teacher is on acid. 9. True, I like gelato (italian ice cream, specifically pistachio flavor). I also like black cherry or cherry garcia. 10. True. Are you a philosopher or something?11. When that happens to me I answer "yes the bus came already and I am making mental paintings of what it looked like leaving. Do you want to share a cab?"12. The people that say that have friends that are vampires and life on forever. 13. I actually bought a 2nd remote because of this and I didn't want to look. I also have no problem just changing the chanel on the TV. 14. When people say that I say "no I didn't see that, explain it to me but use your inside voice" and that shuts them up. 15.When people say "can I ask you a question" I say "send me a formal memo". 16. True. New or improved one or the other. 17. False potatos can't talk but squash can. 18. I think a Zeppelin made out of bread will be the next inventional before the light sabers19. Yes you are tuber special. I speak spanish and I know what fea is and you are loca. Have an awesome day.

1: squirrels will take over the planet some dayAGREE2: garden gnomes are alive aliens imported from marsAGREE3: miley cyrus and the jonas brothers are murderers of music (in a bad way)DISAGREE4: Axl Rose (from 1986-1994) was totally hot AGREE5: emo isn't only a fashion stement, it's a way of lifeAGREE6: love is the slowest form of suicideAGREE7: screw x-box and wii; nintendo 64 pwnsAGREE8: your teachers cofee contains some hard drugs (if you're a student)AGREE9: money can't buy hapiness, but money can buy ice cream (which is pretty close)AGREE10: you hate when people find something and then they say "it's always the last place you look" of course it is, why would you keep looking for something after you find it.AGREE11: you hate it when tyou're at the bus stop and someone is running towards you, when they reach the bus stop, they ask you "has the bus come yet" ... it's like.... wow... YEEEEAAAAH.... that's why i'm still standing here *note the sarcasm*AGREE12: you hate it when people say "life is too short" .... ummm life is the longest thing you do, how is it short?....AGREE13: you hate it when you see people who are willing to search the entire house for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and turn it on.AGREE14: you hate it when people say while watching a film "did you see that!!??!!" ... no loser, i payed 12$ to stare at the floor.... *note the sarcasm*AGREE15: you hate it when people say"can i ask you a question?" .... weel didn't rlly give me a choice there... did ya...AGREE16: you hate it when you walk through a store and see a product box that says "new and improved" ... well, which is it? ... if it's new, there's never been anything like it before, and if it's an improvement, there was something like it before, couldn't have been newAGREE17: potatoes can talk (only the raw ones though)DISAGREE (i had a convosation with a roast potato once)18: the lightsabers will be the next great inventionDISAGREE (the TARDIS will be)19: me (meaning Fea G) am uber special ... but my name means ugly in spanish... but it's not pronounced the same way... but it also means goddess of war, hateful, vengeance) .... hehe im eeevil...... im gonna go jump off the roof now OKAII...--x--

False=Ftrue=T1f2f3t4f5t6t7f8f9t10t11t12f13f14t15t1 6t/f17f18t19My name is holy and pure. Catherine

1: squirrels will take over the planet some day2: garden gnomes are alive aliens imported from mars3: miley cyrus and the jonas brothers are murderers of music (in a bad way)4: Axl Rose (from 1986-1994) was totally hot 5: emo isn't only a fashion stement, it's a way of life6: love is the slowest form of suicide7: screw x-box and wii; nintendo 64 pwns8: your teachers cofee contains some hard drugs (if you're a student)9: money can't buy hapiness, but money can buy ice cream (which is pretty close)10: you hate when people find something and then they say "it's always the last place you look" of course it is, why would you keep looking for something after you find it.11: you hate it when tyou're at the bus stop and someone is running towards you, when they reach the bus stop, they ask you "has the bus come yet" ... it's like.... wow... YEEEEAAAAH.... that's why i'm still standing here *note the sarcasm*12: you hate it when people say "life is too short" .... ummm life is the longest thing you do, how is it short?....13: you hate it when you see people who are willing to search the entire house for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and turn it on.14: you hate it when people say while watching a film "did you see that!!??!!" ... no loser, i payed 12$ to stare at the floor.... *note the sarcasm*15: you hate it when people say"can i ask you a question?" .... weel didn't rlly give me a choice there... did ya...16: you hate it when you walk through a store and see a product box that says "new and improved" ... well, which is it? ... if it's new, there's never been anything like it before, and if it's an improvement, there was something like it before, couldn't have been new17: potatoes can talk (only the raw ones though)18: the lightsabers will be the next great invention19: me (meaning Fea G) am uber special ... but my name means ugly in spanish... but it's not pronounced the same way... but it also means goddess of war, hateful, vengeance) .... hehe im eeevil...... im gonna go jump off the roof now i agree with all of them ... cuz im special..... copy and paste this then put either A= agree or D=disagree beside each one ..... ***************************peace luv n' cookies******************************...... only special people (like meh)agree with most of them