Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Why is Nintendo being so greedy?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Why is Nintendo being so greedy?

It's the same sh*t. What's the difference?About $50.

Well Nintendo stop being so greedy and start mass producing your system so everyone can buy it. Soon or later people are just going to not care anymore that Wii is out. People are looking at 360 and PS3 now.

why is Nintendo being so greedy? Am I alone in my rage? Here is a copy of my email to Nintendo and their response about the Wii Fit plus being sold as a game and not a free upgrade to exsisting Wii Fit owners! Raging Wii Fitters unite!Please tell me that the reports I'm reading out of e3 are wrong regarding the wii fit plus. I have read that present owners of the wii fit are going to have to purchase the new wii fit plus. Is the correct? If so what a slap in the face to the consumers that you have ridden to surge ahead of your competitors. I personally have raved to all my firends what a great product the wii is and the wii fit has I my strengthened my belief. With the wii fit you deffinately get what you put into it. While it is good I was looking forward to an upgrade in regards to more exercises and setting up work outs. My feeling is that nintendo has an obligation to it's loyal customers to provide great customer service just as we have supported you in this horrible economic climate. The wii fit plus is not a new game but an upgrade of the exsisting game and thus should be treated as such. Computer companies provide service updates to their software as should nintendo. Learn a bit from Apple in this area as well as customer service and how to maintain brand loyalty. While the quality of the product has much to do with it the customer service and support are as equally as important! We put up with the subpar graphics for the fun that the nintendo brand stands for. My feeling is that if the report is true I will rage against nintendo as much as I was a cheerleader I will be an advocate against; you already shook me down for a game. Bundling the controller with the wii play; that was a ripoff but I swallowed it. I will not swallow this! Do right by those that have been and are doing right by you. Make the wii fit plus a upgrade available on wii ware to previous wii fit owners it fair and it shows gratitude for brand loyalty. I know I have given nintendo the best kind advertising by word of mouth and know of at least 5 purchases directly contributed to me and my praise of the wii. I do not wish to be let down by nintendo, please do the right thing! Nintendo advocate?RichHello,テつAnnounced at this yearテ「竄ャ邃「s E3, Wii Fit Plus is a sequel to the run-away hit, Wii Fit in the same way the upcoming Wii Sports Resort is a sequel to Wii Sports.テつ Despite what you have heard, itテ「竄ャ邃「s a stand alone product that will be available both with a Wii Balance Board included and in a game-only format for those that already have Wii Fit.テつThe game itself will combine the original Wii Fit activities and selections from 15 new balance games and six new strength training and yoga activities.テつ Users can now input the amount of time they want to spend on their workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and Wii Fit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.テつ For the first time, users can mix and match which strength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. The seamless exercise routines make it easier than ever for users to maintain their daily workout.テつテつI appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with us regardingテつyour concerns. テつRest assured that your email will be forwarded on to the appropriate department for further review.テつSincerely,テつR.M. RickettsNintendo of America Inc.

They are a business, so unfortunately they'll do what they can to get as much money from people as possible. For example, they released the DS Lite only a year or so after the original, so people had to buy another DS to stay current and get the best experience. They do slight upgrades so you end up buying effectively the same thing multiple times. It's just how they work I'm afraid.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:34 AM

As they have a great unmatchable quality so they deserve a higher price but as time go they will reduce price its a business strategy.