Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

What can I do to loose a great deal of weight?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default What can I do to loose a great deal of weight?

Don't take daily pictures, take them monthly, it's good to see how far you've come, but you may feel downgraded if you don't notice a difference within a few days.Eat around 1,400-1,600 calories. Yoga is good, as is resistance training, however, you need to do more exercises which really raises your heartbeat, things like swimming, running, skipping, cycling, etc.

I'm 14 years old, and will be turning 15 the end of August. I'm looking to loose a lot of weight. I'm currently about 205 lbs. I've started to write down how much calories I'm consuming per day, taking daily pictures to monitor my progress, and exercising.So far today I've done yoga and a bit of resistance training.So how many calories should I consume per day to loose weight (preferably fast)? And what other little things can I do?Thanks so much! And if you post spam, YOU WILL BE REPORTED. So please don't do it.

change ur diet
Old 04-09-2011, 01:09 PM

There are lot of way to reduce weight but the important and main thing is you should maintain your workout routine,Now Always Alcohol baptise abundant water,Here are some basal and accessible tips for accident weight,The capital point to bethink is that we are talking about extensive a adapted weight, and again getting able to accumulate it there, and advancement that level,So there are Some accepted guidelines for accident weight safely,First overlook about your dieting failures, Start with breakfast-The added you eat for breakfast, the beneath aliment you will wish to eat at night,exercise is acute to weight loss,Eat beneath fat and amorphous this will advice lower the amount of calories you eat anniversary day,Avoid accepting a additional allowance at dinner,After breakfast, accomplish baptise your primary drink.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM

Now-a-days many people suffered by heavy weight. There are many ways to lose weight like the best way is yoga and exercise as well as avoid oily and heavy food, Make healthy diet, drink lots of water and so on.