Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

What left to do? Terrible daily headaches...?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default What left to do? Terrible daily headaches...?

Maxalt MLT or just Maxalt. Sounds like migraines... I got diagnosed with migraines, depression, and anxiety all in one trip to the doctor. Turns out they all coincide with each other. This medication is kind of dangerous... if you take it and you don't have a migraine you can have a stroke. It works really well though.

Have you tried Immitrex? Also you need to think how long, or since when have you had daily headaches. Consider total abstenance from caffiene and diet sodas, only natural substances like juice and water. Try keeping a food diary. Sometimes an allergy to food can cause migraines such as to Sodium Nitrates which is in bacon, bolony,ham and most processed meats as a preservative. Also monosodium glutamate give some people headaches. I feel for you! My sister used to have terible migraines and come to find out she could not torerate Sodium Nitrates. The problem with this type of food allergy is that you can eat a certain food once, but if you eat the same thing several days in a row such as when you bake a ham, can be when the migraine is induced. Some people are allergic to Corn or wheat that may trigger. So try some experimenting on your on with the foods and see if something makes them worse or more frequent. Also I hope that your doctor did an CT Scan of your head or MRI to make sure there isnt a brain lesion or something. Wish I could be more helpful but this is it other than a pain clinic and botox injections help some.

Fiorcet

Its probably your diet I had headaches I had to give up starchy foods I rarely have headaches I now deal with stomach ulcers from all those pain meds and they also elivated my liver enzymes so I use nopainkillers I do however use Fever few.(natural)and some Homopathic pills.

HI I'm trying to find some info for you but I need more info from you..There are dozens of types of headaches and each one has different symptoms and causes that is why you are bounced doctor to doctor. So I'm am shooting from the hip on this. I would say you might be suffering from a tension headache caused by stress. according to a book I have most headaches are tension headaches, which get worse when you are under stress. You may have tightness or pain in the muscles of your neck, back and shoulders with the headache. What I recommend Is Take 2 tylenol and 2 ibuprofen then apply a heat pack to your neck for ten minutes then apply a cold pack then repeat every hour and see how that works. I'm guessing it will help