Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Did she reject me or am I still in the game?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Did she reject me or am I still in the game?

dont give up

maybe you should ask her what she said i don't think your out of the game yet just ask her again and if you said she treats you different from the other people in your class im pretty sure she will want to cycling

I'm 25 and attend yoga classes at my healthclub. The instructor I see on Thursdays is around my age, and it seems like every week we hit it off a little more. She's always really excited to see me when I walk in and doesn't acknowledge the others the same way. Every week we've been talking after class a little longer and more in-depth to the point where last week we ended up talking for 25 minutes after class, from anything to our careers, hobbies, etc. I seemed to get the vibe she was interested in me, so I wanted to ask her out in a subtle way. Yesterday after class we were talking about cycling, and I suggested if she ever needed a riding buddy that I was her man. She kind of mumbled something and then asked me where I liked to ride, etc, but didn't respond directly to my statement. I felt a little like maybe she dodged the statement, but can't be sure. We kept talking for about ten minutes, and she didn't seem phased or put off by what I said. What i'm trying to figure out is, did she reject me, just miss the big hint i dropped, or perhaps I wasn't forward enough in asking her out. What do you think?

It sounds like she just missed the hint, given that she didn't seem phased or what not. Being subtle was a good idea for a start, but it sounds like you two are becoming closer, and it sounds like she's interested. You two obviously share the interest in Yoga, and that's a pretty big connection from the start.Be confident, man! Women like that. Talk to her as usual after the next class, and as it seems like you two are about to leave, just man up and ask her if she's free sometime over the weekend. If she is, ask her out. See what kind of food she likes; be ready with a couple of options for different kinds (particularly healthy kinds, given that she's into Yoga and all). You'll do fine! And if not, life goes on.You do Yoga, dude. You've got a leg up with the ladies.

personally...i think she just sees you in a platonic waybut then again she hasnt given you a definitive answer so that leaves room for interpretation. i agree with justin though, you obviously have common interests so thats a good start. just be confident (girls tend to like that...lol) and ask her what shes doing over the weekend and ask if you could take her out somewheregood luck!