Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Unexpected Yoga Consequence, Please I am concerned?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Unexpected Yoga Consequence, Please I am concerned?

I have been involved or should I say obsessed with yoga. I believe it is a good obsession that has significantly improved my quality of life. I am a better, calmer more aware person. But, here goes and believe me it is with great anxiety I ask this.First some background. I have been doing yoga for about five years now and just now within the last year I have gotten to the point and I think I get it. That's not to say I every will get it in its entirety but I am making the inroads.Last week in one of my longer sessions I had become aroused (that has never happened before) then quickly it happened a clear heavy fluid began to flow. It wasn't urine or do I think was the other as that is white, opaque, but then again it had the same tacky texture . It concerned me as I could not control it. Please, I know its open for ridicule and hard to believe but It has happened twice more over the last couple of weeks. Any experiences from others or what to do or not do.

its prob discharge boy version...u should buy wii fit and do yoga @ ur house...ask ur doc...good luck

What yoga are you practising. Can you describe the one day of your yoga life. Do Brahmacharya asanas Your conservation is more indulgence of mind in thoughts not conducive to yoga is also happening. Brahmacharya asanas strengthens the power to conserve. See the following link for an overall idea. For men the following asana will be sufficient. Sit on the floor with both knees bend and toes of both feet touching together in front of you. Use both the hands catch both toes together firmly and gently drag the toes together with feet towards you as close as possible to the body. Puss both thighs upa nd down like a butterfly fluttering its wings. May repeat it as much time as comfortable. You may do shalabhasana also to strengthen. In yogic sushmavyayama, stand straight with hands on both sides. Heels together, feet in V position. Pull the Swadhistana chakra along with Mooladhara Chakra. i.e. the anus and the genitials together upwards by stregnthening the thighs. Keep it there as long as comfortable and slowly release. Do it maximum five times a day. Do the same withe legs 4 inches apart and then with legs 1 foot apart. This can be done separately for Mooladhara chakra only also which is called Mooladhara chakra shuddhi (Purification of Mooladhara Chakra). Practise of the above exercise will remove constipation, Piles, fistula, bladder ailments, and many many other problems connected with these areas. In females it can evens stop pruiritis. Link :www.yoga-age.com/modern/brahma.html