Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I went from being 175 to 150?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default I went from being 175 to 150?

However I'm stuck I'm 17 and I've notice that I have a small pouch of fat on my stomach. Now I dont want a six pack or anything but I do want a flatter stomach. I've done research and I've noticed that most websites tell me that I should eat smaller meals 6 times a day. However I happen to be puerto rican and every one knows most of our food is made up of white rice beans and fried chicken which is a lot offat and oil. So my question is this if I eliminate the fried foods from my meals, drink water instead of soda or juice, and eat smaller meals six times a day will that help me lose more weight. Now I really want to hear from people who have had the same experience as me or someone whose possibly a trainer. And please don't tell me to just excersise because I've tried lifting weights, I've tried running, and I've tried yoga and aerobics and they all helped me a little but not much. So thank you for your help

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default I went from being 175 to 150?

well i think instead of eating white rice you should go with a wild rice mixture, eat black beans instead of refried, and eat grilled chicken instead of fried chicken. as for the pouch of fat, i would get the P90x program that you can find online. it's 10 minutes of abs and cardio training everyday that gives amazing results. i have been doing it for several months now and have noticed much slimmer sides, no more "back" rolls, and just my overall stomach area is nice and tight and not flabby. so good luck, and think "NO EATING ANYTHING WHITE". think "THE MORE COLOR THE BETTER" when you prepare a meal.