Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Toys
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Is it just me or is America going to fall...?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:50 AM

Default Is it just me or is America going to fall...?

We are in serious trouble. We have been for awhile but have only recognized it for ourselves... All I can say is this - we the American people - better vote someone into office that is up for the nasty job ahead. These next 4 years are critical, in my opinion. We will prevail or we will fall. It is that serious. It is that simple.

I really hope that you're kidding about some of that. Ok, first off, it's true that those Mattel toys that were recalled were made in China, but they also issued a statement later saying that they were design defects rather than manufacturing defects. On another note, the fact that the Chinese industry is ourunning the American industry is something to be concerned with. I don't think that it's realistic to think that we'll be able to catch up with that production level anytime soon, mostly because of all of our legislation that puts restrictions on employers to work safely and environmentally consciously.Second, the stock market. Our situation differs from that of the Great Depression in many ways. First, there is a regulatory commission that watches over the stockmarket to prevent a crash like that of Black Tuesday. Also, economies are cyclical, there will inevitably be ups and downs in the economy and it's nothing to get overly panicked about. That being said, I'm not arguing that America is in a good economic place right now.As for the nuke thing, I should hope that after all of those UN-inspections that there are no WMDs there. Also, if anyone is going to nuke us, it's not going to be Iraq as a nation because we've already deposed the leadership that is out to get us, so to speak. More concern should be given to N. Korea and Iran in that regard. Still, I'm not saying that we should all go building bomb shelters. We can't "just nuke then and get it over with" either, first because whether we should have done it in WWII is still a point of debate to this day. Also, after all of the anti-nuclear proliferation sentiment coming from the US government, it would be downright hypocritical, not to mention morally unsound.

Eventually all will fall. But I think what is really happening is more of a balance of power. Its kinda of a cycle that happens. For example the balance of power between Rome and the Parthians, and then the Romans were main power and then again it turned into a system where the Huns, Byzantine, Rome, and the Barbarians. In the Rennaisance it happened again between France, England, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy. At the end of that period it then turned into a struggle between France and England, and finally England became the lone power. Then it turned back into Germany, Russia, England, USA, Japan, and France in World War II. At the end Russia and USA were the main powers. Then USA had a moment of glory for about 15 years and now its changing into a world where its going to be USA, China, EU, Japan. Changes in polarity happen with time but the true collapse of the United State will be internally and will most likely result with a civil war.

One day at a time! You will get an ulcer.Yes the world is deteriorating, not just the U.S.A.Just chill out & remember we were all born for these times & will just have to cope.

NO! The United States of America will never FALL! WE have just paid too much attention to the rest of the world and let our insides go very bad. WE feed the hungry overseas but we have them here at home! We buy all our oil from overseas but we have it here at home!(The Plan was made to dry them out first) WE (our government is WE) spend our money on the other countries but do not make sure our own people have the money to use when they need it!! WE try to find the BAD people in other countries but do not find the ONES HERE AT HOME!! WE protect the people of other countries but WE cannot really PROTECT OUR OWN PEOPLE AND OUR OWN LAND!!! Every Powerful Country does fall from the inside out and WE are getting very lose inside!!! We, THE PEOPLE, need to find a Leader that will turn his attention back to US right here in our own COUNTRY and not the REST OF THE WORLD for the first time in along time!!