Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Toys
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Decriminalizing marijuana will boost the economy. ?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:50 AM

Default Decriminalizing marijuana will boost the economy. ?

Dont believe me? Read up on the prohibition of alcohol and how it boosted the economy once it was decriminalized. I believe that its the best step the United States could make. The entire world economy is based on import and exported goods. The Westcoast grows the best chronic that the whole world would buy. Iraq has oil, China has McDonalds happy meal toys. Its the answer to all lifes problems. And as quoted by Kat Williams, " It puts a little fukkit attitude in your life".lot of stupid replies such as the guy that says marijuana can grow anywhere. Last time i checked nothing grew in greenland or antartica as far as marijuana. And endorphine, you drink alcohol? Does as much damage as marijuana. Thing is they dont care to do research for benefits of alcohol cause they're are none. Marijuana on the other hand is researched for eye, mental, and bodily health purposes. Go back to your shitbox of an office and push that pen. â™and PFO. I can go to a hobby shop and buy products to make alcohol easier than I can find a dealer with a sack of stank chronic. And conservatives can suck my liberal dyck.

"Read up on the prohibition of alcohol and how it boosted the economy once it was decriminalized."Big difference here: I can't plant an alcohol plant in my garden and care for it with a little water and sunshine. Alcohol is more difficult to produce, that's why it works when you tax and sell it. Same with tobacco.Marijuana grows in nearly every climate, is dirt cheap to produce, and would never work as a taxed commodity.The only result from this is worker productivity would decrease amongst users, that's it.

Yes, that sounds great. People aren't going to eat for the month, but they will have plenty of weed!

If we keep all the liberals stoned all the time maybe they won't be constantly trying to screw up America. Let them smoke up and leave reality to the Conservatives.

sure....go ahead and smoke and destroy what is left of your brain. its your choice.