Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel Australia - Australia Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Australia/NewZealand/Fiji?

Old 11-16-2010, 01:32 PM

Default Australia/NewZealand/Fiji?

Okayyy...the obsession continues. This is what I'm thinking nowec 1st - 7th: Melbourne (I heard this is *the* foodie city!)Dec 7th - Dec 28th: Fly to Cairnes, take the greyhound down to Whit Sunday Islands, Hervey Bay, Noosa, Gold Coast, all the way to SydneyDec 28th - Jan 2nd: SydneyJan 2nd - Jan 24th: New ZealandJan 25th - February 9th: TasmaniaFebruary 10th-14th: Spontaneous. Ayres Rock/Urulu if I decide to bear the heat. Darwin for an aboroginal walking tour and lightening storms. Perth for lovely sights. These are all places that I'd fly to on a whim! Unless if one really sings to me before I go.Now, my question: I read that Tasmania might not be so "WOW!" after New Zealand so perhaps I should stick to a week. Keeping in mind that my love is food food food...does that make sense? If so, then I would cut my Tasmania trip to 7 days, have more time and do Perth AND Darwin.

Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 PM

Lynne & John Boyce share their intimate knowledge of the Whitsunday water wonderland and welcome you to their yacht “Sydney Sundancer”, which has been likened to a five star floating resort. Sailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, reef walking, whale watching, uninhabited island exploration and gourmet meals together with award winning wines are just some of the daily highlights.