Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Did I get shot down, or am I still in the game?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Did I get shot down, or am I still in the game?

I'm 25 and attend yoga classes at my healthclub. The instructor I see on Thursdays is around my age, and it seems like every week we hit it off a little more. She's always really excited to see me when I walk in and doesn't acknowledge the others the same way. Every week we've been talking after class a little longer and more in-depth to the point where last week we ended up talking for 25 minutes last week after class, from anything to our careers, hobbies, etc. I seemed to get the vibe she was interested in me, so I wanted to ask her out in a subtle way. Yesterday after class we were talking about cycling, and I suggested if she ever needed a riding buddy that I was her man. She kind of mumbled something and then asked me where I liked to ride, etc, but didn't respond directly to my statement. I felt a little like maybe she dodged the statement, but can't be sure. We kept talking for about ten minutes, and she didn't seem phased or put off by what I said. What i'm trying to figure out is, did she reject me, just miss the big hint i dropped, or perhaps I wasn't forward enough in asking her out. What do you think?

Aww I think she is shy lolBut I think you asked her indirectly and she probably didn't get it. Ask her out directly!

dropped

i think she just missed it she may of mumbled just ask me out already so next time u go to class put a water bottle and a rose in your bag and maybe a little invitation wraped around the water bottle. after class give her the bottle let her read the invite then give her the rose and say would u like to go out its sweet and romantic at the same time GO FOR IT!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:11 AM

It doesn't assume as if she was abnegation you, abnormally back she still talked to you for 10 account afterward. Just be added bright next time, she may accept not accepted how to acknowledge to you, because you weren't absolutely clear. You're still in the game, accumulate trying.