Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Fashion & Accessories
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

project about vietnam due need lots of help?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 AM

Default project about vietnam due need lots of help?

I really need help because i have a project for vietnam due in like 2 hours. i really need you to please get me ansers to these things because i have to make a trifold. sorry about bad typing in a hurry.General Infoflagsignificance of flag color/symbol/insigniapopulationethnicity (population by race)major languages spokenunit of currency (yen, francs, etc.)current exchange rateGeographical Informationmapcontinent/hemisphere where locatedcapital and major citiesbordering countries/ocean & nearest neighborsmajor lakes, sears, riversmajor mountain ranges/highest peakelevationmisc. features (volcanoes, deserts, glaciers)size compared to U.S.climate/weatherEconomic Informationexports (what we sell to other countries)imports (what we buy from other countries)major trading partners (countries we trade with)natural resources (lumber, coal, minerals)agricultural products (crops and by products of crops)major industries (people's jobs and sellable goods)Cultural Informationmajor religionsfestivals/holidays celebratedunique customs/traditionsmusic/entertainment/sportsfashion (current AND traditional)lifestyles (roles of sexes, human rights, etc.)communications access (phones, computers/internet, media)Governmentbrief historyhistorical enemiescurrent system of governmentcurrent enemiescurrent issues affecting the nationsocial services (health care, help for the poor, old, etc.)tourist attractionseducational system/literacy/higher learning/opportunity

Dude.. you waited up until 2 hours before project was due to start on this?Your best bet is to go to "Wikipedia" and do a search on Vietnam. There you will find answers to 90% of all these questions. The web can help you, just "google" Vietnam.. You will find all the answers to all your questions.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/vm.htmlhttp://www.lonelyplanet.com/vietnam#image-26713-9http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108144.html

Dude, take your F cuz you deserve it.