Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

what is a good workout that does NOT require any equipment and tones my body quickly?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default what is a good workout that does NOT require any equipment and tones my body quickly?

It seems to me you're asking a lot. There are plenty of inexpensive pieces of equipment that you can try:1. Yoga Ball. (About $20 maybe less, but it's worth it and vital!)2. 5- 10 lbs weights. (Can vary, but still cheap)3. Yoga mat ($10 dollars)There you have it! Everything you need for about $50 bucks.If you're really commited into losing weight, this small investement to your own personal mini-gym is perfect.You can tone your whole body with all these.Google also helps too PS- Getting a good pair of running shoes wouldn't kill you either.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default what is a good workout that does NOT require any equipment and tones my body quickly?

i'm getting fatter and fatter every day but i don't have any weight, yoga equipment etc and i can't go out to buy any of it.