Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Health & Beauty
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Is there a place online to advertise a contest and free info on my website?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 AM

Default Is there a place online to advertise a contest and free info on my website?

I run a small import/retail/wholesale business. I am running a "no purchase necessary" contest for people to submit their idea of "Om". I also teamed with a yoga instructor and I have a new meditation/sutra every week. Do you know of any places (for free) that I can post a bulletin to get the word out (I've already used myspace). Thanks!

Default Is there a place online to advertise a contest and free info on my website?

Try www.craigslist.com orwww.postaroo.comBoth allow you to place free online ads. Pick your category and place your ad.Good luck

There is a way to advertise free online. There are very popular websites that allow you to advertise on them completely free.Here is a link to the best websites to advertise online free of charge -http://www.advertisesmallbusiness.com/free-online-ads