Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Made in China Discussion > Made In China
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I have an item that is being shipped from China. How long will it take until I get it?

Old 02-27-2009, 09:58 AM

Default I have an item that is being shipped from China. How long will it take until I get it?

I ordered a custom made costume for my cosplay and I found out a few days ago its being sent to me from China! I got an email saying my costume was shipped on Sept. 30. I live in California. About how long will it take for my costume to arrive?
The website I ordered it off says it takes a maximum of one month for items to arrive.

Default I have an item that is being shipped from China. How long will it take until I get it?

It will arrive in the year of the monkey.

I would say you will have to wait maybe 3 weeks at least for it to get here, but it really depends on the shipping and how it was sent.

Do you have any other details you can add?

If it was sent by express courier from FedEx or UPS, it can be as fast as three days (if you're in a major city like LA or SF). By slow boat though could be as long as 2 months. All depends on the shipping and where the package is coming from in China and going to in CA.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commerce View Post
I would say you will have to wait maybe 3 weeks at least for it to get here, but it really depends on the shipping and how it was sent.
Yes, actually it is depend on the shipment type and details. If you are using fast shipment services, which delivered via air plane, its may be take no more one day from china to US plus additional time for packing and checking.