Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Made in China Discussion > Made In China
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

What do you think about Chinese Thinking?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:28 PM

Question What do you think about Chinese Thinking?

I am curious how this forum thinks about original Chinese thinking. The way of the Tao, the fulfilling of things which HAVE to be (your luck). Things happen in your life that you say; this is too much of a coincidence. So that you feel a truth underneath wants to come out.

Carl Gustav Jung one of the founders of modern psychiatry studied the I Ching and discovered that there is something like synchronicity (happenings that seem to be specificly connected). To give a crazy example; when they arrested Jezus, they were after a guy with only a sheet around him (Marc. 14.51-52), they only succeeded to grab the sheet, the man fleed. MEANING: you can grab the body (Jezus) but the spirit flees.

So I am curious how You think about cooperation/obstruction, simularities, writing on the wall, so that You think this means something. A western person will give somebody else the cause when he gets a flowerpot on his/her head and a Chinese originaly starts to think whi this happens to him/her.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 PM

No one can understand Chinese thinking. it is hard for you to understand them, even if you live in China for long. Only Chinese can understand it. Chinese are so mysterious and amazing with their thinking. As for Jesus there are no accurate historical stories about who he was, it's just insane to believe anything about it.