Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel America - America Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Where to vacation at in Mexico?

Old 06-15-2008, 06:04 AM

Default Where to vacation at in Mexico?

I am in the process of planning a trip to Mexico sometime after summer school either in mid july or early august. It will either be a girls vacation or a fun romantic get away with the boyfriend so I am wanting to know what would be the hot spot to go to no matter who i go with. I am of course looking for an inexpensive spot but I want to be able to enjoy everything it has to offer. I would like to do the night life clubs, nice sandy beautiful beach, purchase inexpensive items (designer label stuff), and of course be in a safe location. I would like some detailed information from someone who has had previous experience. We are planning on taking a plane and I guess rely on taxi's or buses for transportation. Also any input on hotels that are close by alot of attractions but not so expensive so we can avoid alot of far traveling. Websites will be appreciated also and any other information that can be given. ****College student in early 20's that is on a budget if that helps****
oh also do i have to worry about hurricane season.. im from louisiana so that is always a worry but if im going that way in july or aug what are the chances..

another thing is what about prices...how much do people usually spend in mexico on expenses and juss on having fun.

what are some things to bring and not to bring over there.

CANCUN! GREAT PLACE!
Beautiful beaches and fun shopping!

I agree. Cancun is wonderful. I'd recommend the Palace resorts. There's the Moon Palace, the Sunrise palace, the Beach palace and tons more. The cool thing is, they are all unique and all-inclusive. If you stay at one of them, you have all-inclusive access to all of them!

Go to Mazatlan. Beautiful beaches and you really get to feel like you're in Mexico. So many good restaurants, great bars, and great beaches . Stay at El Cid, it has the best entertainment!!! Book a package and you'll be picked up from the airport and taken to the hotel and you will be taken from the hotel back to the airport also. Check out the aquarium, they have a great sea lion show!

u could goto los cabos, its really pretty n affordable it could be for romatic or fun for u n ur gurls
awesom beaches, great food, i havent gone to da clubs-too young,but my cousin do n they say theyre awesom n as soon as im old enough im goin hell yea lol
hotels-i havent stayed in 1 in los cabos, but were i go evry year is to la paz, there r some flights there from cali, n if not its jus a couple hour ride from los cabos,
la paz is bigger then los cabos n pretty n more awesome lol
if ur considering it email for more info ok?