Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel America - America Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I'm planning on traveling into Mexico with my husband and son.Is it safe for us?Not drugs,but other crime?

Old 06-15-2008, 06:04 AM

Default I'm planning on traveling into Mexico with my husband and son.Is it safe for us?Not drugs,but other crime?

if your going to a resort, youll be fine. i went this march break and came back in one piece. also, there is a very good chance pne of you will get travellers diarrhea, so be ready

Default I'm planning on traveling into Mexico with my husband and son.Is it safe for us?Not drugs,but other crime?

wear a bullet proof vest, running shoes, and enough cash to bribe polica and u will be fine

DONT LET THE MEDIA SCARE YOU !!!!

Most areas in Mexico are safe, especially tourist areas. The biggest problem tends to be petty theft but if you are on a resort than even that is not likely to be a problem but do your self a favour and leave all your major bling at home.

It's safe, what you see on TV is a war between drug lords and the government. Just don't be inocent enough to go into a bad area. I travel to Guadalajara at least once a year and I have not seen one single shooting in 12 years.