Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel America - America Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

im traveling to mexico cancun on 21st june i have checked the weather and it looks terrible?

Old 06-15-2008, 06:04 AM

Default im traveling to mexico cancun on 21st june i have checked the weather and it looks terrible?

Hi, I've just come back from two weeks in Cancun with my girlfriend. We had bad weather for the first 4 days and we're really disheartened but there is still plenty to do and the scenery is stunning either way. I'd suggest going to Coba if you have a couple of cloudy days. It gets very hot in the jungle areas so a little rain can be light relief when climbing a pyramid. Coba is a better alternative to some of the more touristy ruins tours (and cheaper). Once the weather heats up it will blow your socks off, we were well and truly tanned within a couple of days on the beach. Make sure you go over to Isla Mujeres, it's beautiful.

Enjoy!!

Default im traveling to mexico cancun on 21st june i have checked the weather and it looks terrible?

is it going to rain the whole time i am there or will the weather be nice
hope you can help?

ehh,im sure it will......i mean after all it is cancun.lol.

Pop up thunderstorm's that can chase you off the beach. High humidity and rampant mosquitos.Always get insurance when doing a Hurricane season trip to hurricane ally.
Dont know why people do thier vacations here in the summer.
Best weather is November thru April and its cold in the states !
You'll have fun regardless. Kinda like Floridas weather. Hot and humid with pop up thunderstorms.
Realise this tropical sun does not play so youve been forewarned