Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel America - America Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

travelling with 2 passports?

Old 06-14-2008, 11:41 PM

Default travelling with 2 passports?

My cousin who will be traveling with me on our overseas trip has dual citizenship Canadian and Italian. Her Canadian passport is expired and won't be ready for our trip, if she travels with her italian passport on the way back to the USA will she have trouble considering the last time she entered the US it was on her canadian passport ?

Old 06-14-2008, 11:55 PM

check with the us customs office, they should have a toll free number and have information on this, as well as having it on their website. good luck eh!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:10 AM

dont use two passports its the mumber one rule i believe some countries dont like it i have two passports to ans irish and a british passport and when i travel i do take the both of them with me but i only use one to enter and exit countires i lernt this when i was traveling therw asia in thailand i used my irish passport but i left korea on my british passprot. the thai immergration went fuckin mad i was put into a room for nearly 9 hours untill they called the uk and ireland to sort it out they searched me and were not very nice to me either. my advice always travel on one pass port use it threw out you whole trip