Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Travel Talk > Travel America - America Travel Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Any good trek/tour companies for Macchu Picchu?

Old 06-16-2008, 03:27 AM

Default Any good trek/tour companies for Macchu Picchu?

I am going to be in Cuzco, Peru this summer for a few weeks while volunteering at an orphanage. I have the weekends off, and I was thinking I would like to take a 2-4 day trek in Macchu Picchu. Any reccomendations for companies that can satisfy this? (I'm young and traveling alone as well, so being with a group would be great) Any other suggestions about tours to take/things to see would be greatly appreciated!

ok sooo, im not sure. but do go to macchu piccu! im peruvian, i went last year., its amazing!!!!!!!!!!! best trip ever and its beautiful so worth the time and money to see it

I do a lot of trekking in Peru and have contacts in the business,and the people I do my trekking with (independents) recommend for the Inca trail: Aventours, Explorandes and, strangely enough, Amazonas Explorer. I'm enclosing their web pages.
Nowadays all Inca Trail treks have to be done with a registered guide and all trekkers (guide included) have to purchsase a ticket for every day they'll be on the trail, so you'll always be included in a group.

We have different trips and tours to machu picchu at http://www.southamericamyjourney.com with fair and flexible prices. Tell us which services you like most. Maybe short trails only for 2 days, 1 day, or rafting, mountainbiking,etc. Let us to know if you agree our options, otherwise we are open to hear from you.

With 5 years of passionate, personal, non-stop, hands-on, guest-focused leadership, Abroad Trekkers is set to provide you with the best possible active vacation Cusco peru . And should anyone ask, Cusco peru is quick to point out that she hopes to be fortunate enough to carefully control the helm for years to come. No consolidations or mergers for AbroadTrekkers ! Why? The trips wouldn?t be as good?we?re sure of it?and that?s what matters!
Cusco peru
http://www.abroadtrekkers.com