Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Food & Beverage
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Immigrate to Denmark for an Indian.. is it right or wrong?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 AM

Default Immigrate to Denmark for an Indian.. is it right or wrong?

I am export & import proffesional, serving in food processing industry from the last 7 years.1).I am planning to immigrate to Denmark and would like to know how is employment/job market in Denmark presently. (In general)2).Many websites of immigration agent’s quotes that employment market is very favorable and its right time to immigrate to Denmark. How true is the same?3).How many Indians are in Denmark and how is their life in general?Looking forward to your reply.Regards,Nitin Jain
Old 06-23-2011, 03:41 PM

I have to be honest in that I do think you need to do a little more homework than merely to trust the word of an immigration agent's response. At the end of the day they are just out to get people and more importantly their fees. At best they are interested in the money and not the future and at work there are a lot of "scam" agencies out there who will promise you the earth and once they have your money then you will never hear from them againSo, the cold hard facts are that it is not easy as an Indian to move to any of the EU countries. Firstly the global slowdown is biting in every single country. You can read more on the official site here http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/comin...d-scheme.htm(b) A work visa is exceptionally hard to obtain. Your employer would have to prove that the position can only be fulfilled by you alone and not by any other person in the total pool of labour available in the whole EU/EEA.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:11 PM

Be it right or wrong, do what you want to do
Old 08-16-2011, 02:48 PM

have a try