Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I want to sell jewellery, shoes, bags from Indonesia in the USA. What is the best way without setting a shop?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:27 AM

Default I want to sell jewellery, shoes, bags from Indonesia in the USA. What is the best way without setting a shop?

You may want to try this website madeinchinatalk.com, it is a web trading site, there is a forum where people give quit good advise how to deal with trading world wide, especially the financial part as all international purchases are paid upfront there is likely quit a bit of money involved. So you need to be very carefull whom and what you deal with when you import.Then I am sure that there are import regulations from Indonesia to the US, maybe in the form of taxes or duties, logistic expenses and so forward, be very carefull as many people have lost a lot of money "cause they were not well prepared. Remember that crooks are only the most friendliest people until they get your money.And I am only talking about getting your products from Indonesia, re-selling in the US is a different story when you want to sell on the Internet that is, if you open a shop that will be easier to control.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:29 AM

The first place I'd start if you are very new and are not sure you want to make a go of it is Etsy. Etsy is "a place to buy and sell all things handmade"--it really is a great deal because all your products get put into their catalog so people can search and find them. For someone starting out online, promoting your work is one of the largest issues.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:11 AM

The nature of man is vain or superfluous, to say the least. As a rule very few exceptions. This is a very human characteristics, cosmetics and jewelry has become the opportunity. Since the birth of commerce and trade, it has been a lucrative industry characteristics, even to the present.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:30 AM

History of Thai art jewelry has started years ago. Necklaces and bracelets of shells and bones are discovered in tombs of men and women. As to why jewelry is often buried in the deadlock, cultural anthropologists in those days people believed that death could be a form of continuity of life.