Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Agriculture
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

what do americans need ethanol for?

Old 07-06-2009, 02:35 AM

Default what do americans need ethanol for?

Bush decided to back ethanol as a possible alternate fuel. It can also be mixed with gasoline to create a cleaner burning fuel. Going the ethanol root is really quite stupid because we need food from our farmlands. Ethanol from waste vegetation is good though and will also help create fertilizer.Corn is the worst way to create ethanol because of its inherent costs in fertilizers, equipment and fuel to produce. Bush never thinks.

Any crop can be used for ethanol which is alcohol. It is a good source for alternative fuel. Another good or even better alternative fuel would be methanol that could be produced from any number of sources including chicken crap,cow dung, paper or anything that is biodegradable. I believe that in Brazil you grow cane to use for ethanol but in the process have stripped many rain forests bare to make room for cane crops. I like the methanol idea first because you can make it with items that are normally put into landfills. We need to change our oil based economy in order to survive because we rely on our enemies to supply us with oil right now.

We don't, but the government thinks we do. Anyone that uses food for fuel is dumb.

Oh crap, I guess I'll have to remove the ethanol factory from my backyard so I stop using all the corn for myself.We use it for fuel also genius. Maybe we need more of it than Brazil because of the population of drivers.

We put into fuel to have flex fuel cars. it was cheaper than gasoline during the summer but is now the same as gas.