Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Food & Beverage
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Seriously seeking Malaysian Halal Food products and importing Malaysian fresh tropical fruits and vegetables?

Old 07-04-2009, 01:35 AM

Default Seriously seeking Malaysian Halal Food products and importing Malaysian fresh tropical fruits and vegetables?

A wide range of Halal Malaysian food products and fruits and vegetables example; lemon grass, ginger are available for Europe and American markets. Those are of high quality only for export and yet are very competative in prices. Asian food stuff demands are increasing worldwide.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:44 AM

Default Seriously seeking Malaysian Halal Food products and importing Malaysian fresh tropical fruits and vegetables?

I export foodstuffs from Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore such as sauces, canned curry food, rice and canned fruits. My current sole European market is Netherlands.We might be able to work together. Please contact me.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:54 AM

If you need fresh fruits from Sri Lanka let me know !Pine Apples, Mango (about 10 varieties), Wood Apple, Papau, Banana (more than 15 varieties), Melons, All others have Singhala names and i dont know the English terms
Old 07-04-2009, 02:04 AM

Hi, perhaps you can try Google adwords to market your service/product.Google adwords is a text-based system for advertising on its site and its partner sites. The service allows you to create your own ads, choose keywords to help match your ads to your audience, and control the cost of your advertising—you pay only when people click on your ad (a cost per click plan). Anyone wishing to promote a product on Google can enroll in this program.you can get a 5 detail pages information about Google adwords at :http://www.adcenter.net.cn/google-adwords-1.htmlGood Luck && Best Wishes!