Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Food & Beverage
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

What countries import the most Coffee?

Old 07-03-2009, 06:07 PM

Default What countries import the most Coffee?

Not too sure but I think it's USA,UK,Italy,France,Greece and then Finland. Finland is the biggest coffee consumers per capita I read somewhere.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:37 AM

These are the countries which are import the more coffee :-
1.USA
2.UK
3.Italy
4.France
5.Greece
Old 11-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned

noodles in Saigon
Finally, finally, finally, shoved my nose inside this joint at the corner of Nguyen Dinh Chieu and Pham Ngoc Thach in District 1, Saigon. I'm mad for a bowl ofHu Tieu My Tho. - noodles, pork, beansprouts, hedgrerow and possibly the loveliest, sweet pork broth in all of southern Vietnam. However... this fair shack doles out Hu Tieu My Tho. is a hicktown an hour or two south of Saigon in Tien Giang province in the Mekong Delta. This plastic kiddie chair outfit is the only place selling My Tho-tinged Hu Tieu that I've yet to stumble into in Saigon
There's no sweetness. This pork stock's as straight , but it's rammed to the gills with meatpower. Throw in a few rip ups from the sideplate and you're off. Tackling the knuckle is a bit of an art, one I have yet to learn and can't be arsed with. I tend to chip of the tender morsels with the choppies and gnaw on the rest. It's not stylish, but it gets the job done. And it is tender, it's been bubbling away in a vast vat since early morning so it jolly well should be.This is good stuff, although I have a very strong preference for the sweeter, more snazzy version which I think is known as Hu Tieu Nam Vang, but I could be wrong, it might just simply be Hu Tieu. Whatever. That's the fella I'll continue plumping for. Having said that, if I'm passing this place again I could be tempted to pop in for a quick dust with a knuckle or two. This place serves (literally 'food for workers') at lunchtime and, if this visit is anything to go by, it is exceedingly popular.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:14 AM

Coffee is mainly grown in the Americas(north & south),and Africa.I do however believe the best coffee come from Columbia.
Old 01-27-2016, 06:46 PM

United States consumes the most coffee overall but i am not sure about it you can take the help of google