Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Any REAL BUSINESSMEN HERE?OR BUSINESSWOMEN?

Old 07-04-2009, 07:57 AM

Default Any REAL BUSINESSMEN HERE?OR BUSINESSWOMEN?

Hi im 20years old and am very very bright and business minded.I am looking for a business to join where you have to travel and attend meetings in diffrent cities here in the USA and also Internationally...The business can be anything like Oil,Jewelry,Import/Export anything that is fun and travelling but serious so please let me know if there is anyone like that out there.Thanks.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:03 AM

If you expect anyone to hire you you better have experience and at least a bachelors. Since you are 20 years old I find it highly unlikely that that is the case. With that said your most likely scenario for a job of that description is in sales so you better brush up on your talking techniques.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:09 AM

Any person who turns waste into wealth is Business man / woman
Old 07-04-2009, 08:14 AM

You need to think about whether you’re a sales person, a negotiator, are you meeting suppliers/business partners. By reading your question, it looks like one would need to be in quite a high up position to be able to exercise these things. I suggest you open up a small business (selling anything!) find out suppliers from abroad, and then this way, at least you’ll be travelling to them, attending business meetings etc. Well that’s the only way I see you doing this, unless you want to study business (like me) and do it the long way. Its you’re call.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:20 AM

Actually I am a small businessman making furnitures here in the Philippines. The problem we have is capital and marketing to export the products. I hope you will not be discourage of us being a small businessman. To continue we manufactures wrought iron furnitures combined w/ cane. We also make rattan furnitures as well as fossilstone furnitures. You can have a look at our simple website