Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Best item to import from Asia to resell to gift shops in USA?

Old 07-04-2009, 12:45 AM

Default Best item to import from Asia to resell to gift shops in USA?

Hello (please read entire question as it has details important to the answer) Thank you in advance I am looking for the best/most popular item to import from China/Asia to resell to stores here in the USA. Currently I import Sterling Silver jewelry and it does well. However I am looking at expanding my offerings and am looking for another somewhat small, lightweight item with high value that I can import from Asia. (obviously thats not jewelry like I have now). Currently I sell to gift shops and that is my main market. So when I approach these gift shops I or my sales person can show them something other then jewelry to help give me selling options. The gift shops are "Hallmark" type stores that just sell generic gifts. I am not interested in importing greeting cards though as that market is too crowded. Any suggestions on what items you would like to see in stores or anything that is light weight, high value and great for gift shops will be appreciated.Thank you!

Old 07-04-2009, 01:14 AM

Default Best item to import from Asia to resell to gift shops in USA?

How about pearl or a kind of stone ? We have a lot in Indonesia. If you are interest, I can arange for you, I do shipping as well to your country. Email me : sandz_lbg@yahoo.comLooking for your reply, a.s.a.p