Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

which would be the best options: Amazon Webstore or others shopping cart system?

Old 07-04-2009, 12:16 AM

Default which would be the best options: Amazon Webstore or others shopping cart system?

I'm interested in selling my products online and I'm wondering which would be the best options: Amazon Webstore or others shopping system?Can I use Amazon Webstore to sell products such as custom made jewelry , apparel , toys or electronics....etc that's imported from overseas? What's the difference between Amazon Webstore (that cost $59.99 Monthly) and others online store ($15 Monthly )? shopping cart system to open up an online store for $15 per month. What's the benefit of paying Amazon $60 per month for websotre instead?Thanks!

Old 07-04-2009, 12:31 AM

Default which would be the best options: Amazon Webstore or others shopping cart system?

I don't have any direct experience with Amazon but my guess is that you are paying for their name and when people search your site may come up. If you are computer saavy or even just a little bit, go to www.godaddy.com and they have "shopping cart" programs for very cheap. I am in the process of setting up my own business with them. The company has been great so far. Amazon and eBay are rip offs because you are just paying for the name. If you think you can market your website and do it yourself, by all means do.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:45 AM

One of our clients was considering Amazon Webstore, however it didn't have the features they needed. If you are serious about selling online I would re-commend madeinchinatalk and they did a fantastic job for one of my clients. Have a look at their E-commerce Portfolio. They will program the features you need and will design all the layouts as well. I'm not sure but I think the monthly fee was around $29.99 plus I guess the Visa / Mastercard fees. Of course everything quality comes with a price. I believe they payed 5K for the system. Hope it helps.
Old 09-29-2016, 01:48 PM

Their are many online website for shopping.I have experiance with amazon and it good experience .If you are computer saavy then search on google online shopping website, found many weblsite related to you.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:13 PM

That was an useful Information

Xohop | Solusi Toko Online Praktis
Jasa Buat Toko Online