Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

How would you design your dream room?

Old 07-03-2009, 04:07 PM

Default How would you design your dream room?

Here is a description of mine separated into three different rooms (my fav. color idea is the icy blue). I used my designs in a book I am writing, so that explains the names and random stuffs We explored each room, Lavender’s was first. Her room was painted pale pink with pink and white striped curtains on the window. Her huge white canopy bed had pale pink comforter and canopy with a white lining running along the bottom. Her entire room was designed to fit around her pink and white theme from the desk in the corner to the racks filled with CDs on the left wall. A high tech, flat screen boom box was on the wall above the CD racks. It was touch screen with all the songs from her thousands of CDs imported into it and two huge speakers on the side of it.Chrystal’s room had an icy blue color scheme that matched her eyes. Hanging from her ceiling was a egg shaped chair. The ceiling was painted like a nighttime sky with miniscule stars dotting it here and there. Her closest took up the east side of her room, full of only designer clothes or ones that Chrystal had made herself. Cabinets at the right of her closest were lined with over seventy different shoes. Anya had taken the extra trip to move all of Chrystal’s thousands of clothes into the new house when she was modeling the bedrooms. The bed was fashioned different, with curves going up the posts and the front was shaped like the front of a sleigh. The small, white desk held a single wireless laptop and a stack of about five thin book. Gracie’s room had white walls and cream colored carpet. She loved to accessorize and showed off the new installations that Scott had added into her closet. Using a small remote, she was able to open and close the drawers and cabinets inside of her closest. One combination on the remote made drawers pull out revealing hundreds of sunglasses. Another combination caused small metal earring trees and necklace tree come up from the counter tops filled with jewelry. The cabinets opened to reveal all the make-up any girl could ever dream of; eyeshadow, lipstick and lipgloss, blush, mascara, nail polish, eyeliner, body glitter, and brushes and tools to apply it all. Grace was ecstatic and made Lavender and Chrystal promise to come by later that week and they would put on a fashion show using Chrystal’s clothes, her accessories and make-up, and Lavender’s new digital camera.How would your dream room be designed?

Old 07-03-2009, 04:21 PM

wat is the question?!?!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:36 PM

rather simply, black and red as the main colors, with a few accents in purple, with a blue and green bathroom, preferably with some monkey decor'. i like the low styled beds like in japan, if not a real futon, and black shelving on red walls with lots of books, and stuffed animals around(can't help it, i love them). i'd probably have a dragon mural on a wall. i adore the beasts. it'd be dimly lit with rice lamps and be rather cozy. ^_^
Old 03-26-2011, 04:52 AM

According to me it is a good question. There are thousand of ways to decorate your dream room. It mostly depends on you that what you like for decorating. First of all choose wall color that is necessary while decorating room.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:14 AM

My dream room is in my mind, and sorry i can't describe it.. Its very big :P