Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

GET BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND?

Old 07-03-2009, 03:09 PM

Default GET BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND?

I want to get my business off the ground, i design semi precious stones jewelry,hand painted shawls and want to export and import stuff. I'm college student, dont have a credit card or bank account. Tried Ali-baba.com to know avail what should i do please help.

Old 07-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Well i think being a college student its fabulous. Plz i m sorry i cant suggest u any solution. But plz if possible can u help me.$ CAN U HELP ME WITH ANY MONEY MAKING WEBSITE $ PlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzI have gone through many of them but they all charge sumthing for getting registered. Like for examplehttp://www.affiliatejunktion.com/http://www.royalincome.com/http://www.workathomecareers.com/Plz who ever is answering me plz go through this websites and suggest me whether i shud go for it or no.Shud i pay ?Plz help me out.My email id is princeofpersia_ankush@yahoo.co.in .can i make 20-30 thousand with these sites.If anyone is making money online plz tell me the site....$
Old 07-03-2009, 03:24 PM

sba.govI would use this website to gather information about the type of business you are wanting to start. They also help you put together a business plan should you need to obtain financing. Alot of times, there are local small business organizations that love to help get entrepreneurs such as yourself up and running. If it was me, I would even approach some of the business school proffessors at your university. Even if they cant assist you they may be able to point you to somebody who can.Are you wanting to import the materials you use to make your product and export what you make? Unless youre able to buy in large quantities, purchasing from a domestic wholesaler who has done the importing for you would more than likely be the more economical way to go about it.Good Luck!
Old 07-03-2009, 03:31 PM

eBay
Old 07-03-2009, 03:38 PM

what is it you are looking for here?- what is your question?