Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Gifts & Crafts
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

How to buy asian crafts ?

Old 07-01-2009, 09:33 AM

Default How to buy asian crafts ?

I am interested to buy asian crafts, I am looking for Asian Crafts, items like terracotta doll, wooden crafts, leather crafts, pearl strand, jute crafts, and many more. I am a trader and I import these things on wholesale basis. Bangladesh or India has the crafts I am looking for and it would be best if you can say me about a site in Bangladesh or in India.

I may advise you to try the google search engine with the words" asian crafts shop" You may get some really good asian sites over there. The site that I am purchasing is asiancraftsshop.com. Asian Crafts Shop is situated in Bangladesh, but has everything that we need while purchasing online. You may try www.asiancraftsshop.com.

I am an exporter from Bangladesh for some textile raw-materials P.E.T. (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottles flakes to China. I came to know during one of our seminars in Export Promotion Bureaus that there are many small exporters from Bangladesh who do export items those you are looking for. These are falling under small and cottage industries as well as under 'handicraft' items.You may visit their websites or go to the following site or contact:E-mail: byp@citechco.net, info@bangladeshyellowpages.net Website: www.bangladeshyellowpages.com, www.bangladeshyellowpages.netYou may also browse the following websites for getting diversified items of handicrafts for export from Bangladesh.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:58 AM

Send a message via MSN to stinirene Send a message via Skype™ to stinirene

how about China? tens of thousands foreign businessman come to China looking for gifts because of the lower price and good quality. and as a professional sourcing agent , we can help check and selcet the right suppliers to you from China. save you and reduce the business risk. mail me at stin002@yahoo.com
Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM

I am an exporter from Bangladesh for some textile raw-materials P.E.T. (Polyethylene Terephthalate) bottles flakes to China. I came to know during one of our seminars in Export Promotion Bureaus that there are many small exporters from Bangladesh who do export items those you are looking for. Bangladesh or India has the crafts I am looking for and it would be best if you can say me about a site in Bangladesh or in India.