Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

What present should I get for my friend?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:14 PM

Default What present should I get for my friend?

Me and 5 friends are all pitching in 20 dollars or less. My friend just got a new room so something that goes with this comforter would be good. I already looked at the stuff on the site that goes with it, but they are too expensive. She also like music and movies a lot, and goes on the computer all the time. Because she is only getting one gift, we want it to be good. What should I get her? I was thinking maybe a comfy chair that matches the bed, so if you can find one post the link.Here is her new stuffhttp://store.delias.com/browse.do?catego…Ps. she is painting the walls light blueOh and I have to get it by Friday so I can either go to Wal-Mart, Kohls, marshalls, modells, block buster, pet store, or bed bath and beyond (few minutes away)or Accessories Aldo Shoes AT&T Bakers Claire's Boutique Coach FOSSIL Guess H&M In The Spotlight Justice Lane Bryant Le Gourmet Chef Lids Men's Wearhouse and Tux Nine West PacSun Pet Pourri PetsMart Shi Solstice Sunglass Hut Swarovski Crystal Tilly's Wet Seal Accessories / Accessorios Men's Wearhouse and Tux Wet Seal Arts & Crafts Michaels Cards / Books / Gifts / Stationery Borders Borders Express Book Store Brookstone Carlton Cards Clarks Hallmark CVS Family Christian Bookstore Rite Aid Swarovski Crystal Children's Fashions abercrombie Babies 'R Us Babyz & Kidz Dynamics Crazy 8 Disney Store, The GapKids Gymboree In The Spotlight Justice The Children's Place Tilly's Children's Fashions / Modas para Ninos Babyz & Kidz Dynamics Justice Department Stores JCPenney Lord & Taylor Macy*s Sears Target Drug Store Rite Aid Entertainment Best Buy Borders EB Games fye - For Your Entertainment Saturday Matinee Ticketmaster Entertainment-Theatres AMC Theatres Food - Specialty Charley's Grilled Subs Friendly Restaurant Le Gourmet Chef Maggie Moo's Ice Cream My Kitchen Qdoba Mexican Grill Sole' Mex Health and Beauty Acme Bath & Body Works CVS Dazzles GNC Libero Hair Design Massage Envy Perfumania Pro Haircutters Rite Aid Sally Beauty Supply Snip-its T.U. Nails The Body Shop Trade Secret Ulta Salon & Cosmetics Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret Beauty Home Furnishings Brookstone Michaels Pier 1 Imports Rockaway Art & Framing Rockaway Furniture Select Comfort Jewelry Alberto's Jewelry Corbo's FOSSIL Helzberg Diamonds Kay Jewelers Piercing Pagoda Precision Time Silver & Gold Connection Swarovski Crystal Timeless White Diamond Jewelers Zales Jewelers Luggage Coach Men's & Women's Fashions Abercrombie & Fitch Aeropostale American Eagle Outfitters Eddie Bauer Express FOSSIL Gap Guess Harleyville USA Hollister Co. J. Crew Journeys PacSun Tilly's Zumiez Men's Fashions Abercrombie & Fitch Aeropostale American Eagle Outfitters Charley's Grilled Subs Eddie Bauer Esquire Big & Tall FOSSIL Gap Guess Harleyville USA Hollister Co. J. Crew Journeys Men's Wearhouse and Tux PacSun Tilly's Men's Speciality Fashions Men's Wearhouse and Tux Music / Electronics / Video Apple Computer AT&T Best Buy Brookstone EB Games fye - For Your Entertainment GameStop Radio Shack Saturday Matinee Sprint Optical / Eyewear Cohen's Fashion Optical LensCrafters Pearle Vision Express Solstice Sterling Optical Photography Best Buy CVS Flash! Digital Portraits Sears Portrait Studio The Picture People Restaurants (order at the counter) Cajun Cafe Charley's Grilled Subs East Cafe Friendly Restaurant Master Wok McDonald's Muldoon's Steakhouse & Pub My Kitchen Panera Bread Popeye's Chicken Qdoba Mexican Grill Sakkio Japan SaladWorks Sole' Mex Subway Villa Pizza Wendy's Restaurants (order via wait staff) Friendly Restaurant Great American Grill at the Hilton Garden Inn Muldoon's Steakhouse & Pub Sizzler Services AT&T Bank Of America Cohen's Fashion Optical Dazzles Exotic Nails Glamour Shots Jenny Craig Kitchen Magic Law Offices LensCrafters Liberty Travel Massage Envy Office Depot Opinions Pearle Vision Express PNC Bank Precision Time Pro Haircutters Rockaway Dental Sears Portrait Studio Simon Guest Services Sterling Optical The Picture People Trade Secret Verizon FiOS Verizon Wireless Weichert Shoes Aldo Shoes Bakers Bostonian Shoe Easy Spirit Esquire Big & Tall In The Spotlight Journeys Lady Foot Locker Nine West PacSun Payless ShoeSource Stride Rite The Children's Place The Walking Company Tilly's Specialty Food Auntie Anne's Pretzels Charley's Grilled Subs Cinnabon Gertrude Hawk Chocolates GNC Godiva Chocolatier Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Panera Bread Starbucks Coffee

Old 07-16-2009, 11:42 PM

Default What present should I get for my friend?

a gift card(they might be boring, but they are so great, the person can really get what they want and need most of all!)it can be a mall gift card or a visa gift card type she can use where she wants to,and if you want to get her something more, you could always take her out to lunch somewhere that doesn't cost much or take her to a movie,so she gets to be with her friend as a present too!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:24 AM

you should get a a dimond studded bracelet they have very cheap ones in china have a look theyre or go to pakistan tell me if you want to buy from me
Old 08-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Banned

Well your post is quite interesting and I love to read such type of articles. I like to get my diamond Ring on my engagement. Diamond ring is a symbol of love. The Diamond Rings are really amazing. Ladies & Men's diamond rings!

Diamond Engagement Ring