Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Import > Jewelry & Eyewear
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I think USA is the New Babylon described in Revelations?

Old 07-03-2009, 08:26 PM

Default I think USA is the New Babylon described in Revelations?

i thought for sure John was referring to Rome when describing the 7 heads (and ten horns.) But taking it from another perspective, he is referring the 7 heads to the seven world powers. The seven empires were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and New Babylon (U.S.A). At the time John was given the revelation, Rome was the kingdom in power, therefore, Rome is the one who “is.” Now for some EXPLANATIONtaken from: http://www.ffruits.org/firstfruits/revelationp.aspx)VERSE 2 FROM REV. 182. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. INTERPRETATION:The U.S.A. is seventh empire to wield authority in the times of the Gentiles.SCRIPTUREJer. 50:9 KJV) For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.INTERPRETATION:The arrows with none missing its mark is a prophetic description of nuclear missiles coming over the North Pole from Russia, China, and from submarine launched nuclear missiles from countries that have lined themselves up in an array around the U.S.A. The fact that China has stolen our nuclear secrets for smaller, compact nuclear weapons and guidance systems for submarine launched missiles is highly significant. The destruction of the U.S.A. by nuclear weapons is at the end of the seven-year tribulation period, so China has plenty of time to perfect her submarine launched nuclear weapons. SCRIPTURE:10. Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment comeEXPLANATION:a. These countries will be afraid to come close to Babylon for "fear of her torment." This torment will be the nuclear radiation that will come from the numerous nuclear warheads that caused Babylon to be burned.b. This verse confirms that a literal day and hour is meant for the time it takes for Babylon to be totally destroyed. Nuclear scientists have estimated that if the U.S.A. is ever involved in a nuclear war with Russia, the war will be over in one hour.SCRIPTURE:11. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: EXPLANATION:a. The merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her because she was their best customer. Babylon bought the merchandise from the merchants of the earth, and this falls in line with her luxurious lifestyle. This is a perfect description of America whose trade deficits are extremely large and growing.SCRIPTURE:12. The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, EXPLANATION:a. These are all luxurious items that American merchandisers import for our jewelry stores, clothing stores, and specialty and import stores.WHAT DO YOU THINK?????? SAVED, BIBLE-BELIEVING CHRISTIANS NEED ONLY REPLY. THANKS

Old 07-03-2009, 08:33 PM

Chapter 18 of Revelation describes the Center of World Trade destroyed in one hour, that resides on an island, and giving rise of heavy smoke.Symbolically a third jet crashed into NYC on the the second day, not connected to the conspiracy but a strange phenomenom.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:40 PM

Don't you think it odd that there is such a gap between the Roman Empire and your "New Babylon (U.S.A.)"? Doesn't the Holy Roman Empire count? What about the British Empire? Or the Austro-Hungarian Empire? Or the Third Reich? I know it messes up your count, but ignoring history for the sake of your desire to be in the "end time" isn't very practical.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:48 PM

You may be right. I have been thinking that the USA may be the Mystery Babylon for a couple years now. I am not TOTALLY convenced yet but I would not be totally surprised if it is the good ole USA.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:55 PM

It used to be New York City was the Babylon, now you good thinkers have extended it to the entire U.S. Are you packing your Bags?