Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > Green / Eco-Friendly
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Where to recycle remanufactured toner cartridges

Old 09-21-2009, 09:35 AM

Default Where to recycle remanufactured toner cartridges

Does anybody know of any company that will take and recycle remanufactured toner cartridges? I found that majority of the companies that do recycle will only accept original toner cartridges. I've also asked the company that I bought the remanufactured cartridges from and they do not take back empties. I do not want to throw these out but I can't find any company that will take these empties back.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:40 PM

“Best Place to Work Makes Best Place to Live”. SV has distinguished itself as a champion for leading edge employee benefits, compensation and best HR practices, and in doing so, has raised the bar for employers everywhere, said Mark Wilbur, President and CEO of Employers Group.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:27 PM

Our collaborative process makes us an ideal partner. And our translation services work will do more than surpass your expectations – they will make your life easier and help you sleep better because you won't have to worry about the quality of your translations.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:30 PM

As a reputable health insurance brokerage company owned by President Larry Brown, Ultra Care Concepts provides unbiased advice to consumers. This is because the business operates independently of any insurance company and not owned by an insurance company. As a result, customers can be confident that advisers provide only balanced information that is not persuaded by any particular company. The result? You can make well researched, informed decisions regarding your health insurance Orange County needs.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:03 PM

The statement you have given does make sense, but there are some doubts involves when we consider about the health insurance county. So is there any willing to explain bit more about this stuff and how it works?