View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Vito Vito is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,160
Feedback: (0)
Default how does a UK citizen remain in the USA after marrying an American on a travel visa??

I'm engaged to a man from the UK. I'm from the united states, he's arriving here later, we had thought about getting married here in the USA before he leaves, he came with a travel visa that allows him to stay for 90 days... honestly i do not want him to go back in 3 months, i'd miss him too much. does anyone know if he'd get in trouble with immigration if he married me without a fiance visa??

if we do get married is there anyway he could stay here with me instead of going back to the UK??
Reply With Quote